1. Frontier Technologies in Disaster Risk Reduction and Management –Uttam Pudasaini, GIS Analyst and UAV Specialist, CoFounder NAXA, Nepal Flying Labs, IHRR
2. Drones for Glacial Mapping – Assoc. Prof. Rijan Bhakta Kayastha, Department of Environmental & Science Engineering, School of Science, KU, Dhulikhel
3. Use of Extended Reality in Disaster Risk Reduction, Er. Darpan Pudasaini, Tech Entrepreneur, Co-founder, DroNepal
4. Artificial Intelligence for Decision Making in Retrofitting of Earthquake Damaged Buildings – Nirmal Adhikari (MBCS), New Frontier Technology Coding Hub Manager, Build Change Nepal
5. Estimation of soil deposition in the section of Punyamata River, Nepal, due to Flooding Using UAV- Er. Pukar Parajuli, UAV and GNSS enthusiast
Total Registrations: 189 Registrations from 18 countries.