Posted on August 27, 2020
WEBINAR SERIES ON DISASTER RISK REDUCTION AND MANAGEMENT (EPISODE NO 4)
Date: August 22 (Saturday), 2020
Time: 16:00 NPT (+5:45 GMT)
Total Registrations: 189 Registrations from 18 countries.
Please find the attachment of the WEBINAR SLIDE COLLECTION.
1. Frontier Technologies in Disaster Risk Reduction and Management –Uttam Pudasaini, GIS Analyst and UAV Specialist, CoFounder NAXA, Nepal Flying Labs, IHRR
2. Drones for Glacial Mapping – Assoc. Prof. Rijan Bhakta Kayastha, Department of Environmental & Science Engineering, School of Science, KU, Dhulikhel
3. Use of Extended Reality in Disaster Risk Reduction, Er. Darpan Pudasaini, Tech Entrepreneur, Co-founder, DroNepal
4. Artificial Intelligence for Decision Making in Retrofitting of Earthquake Damaged Buildings – Nirmal Adhikari (MBCS), New Frontier Technology Coding Hub Manager, Build Change Nepal
5. Estimation of soil deposition in the section of Punyamata River, Nepal, due to Flooding Using UAV- Er. Pukar Parajuli, UAV and GNSS enthusiast